If this job is what you are looking for, please send your resume through to email@example.com
- Experienced senior consultant;
- Focused on consistently achieving a high level of customer satisfaction and deployment of sound solutions;
- High achiever;
- Primary liaison to clients;
- Manage relationships with stakeholders at all levels;
- Rock solid technical analysis, processes analysis and consultancy experience.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The primary purpose of the Senior Consultant role is to provide functional consulting and support around the core Microsoft products we sell and support, and the associated software which relates to those systems.
The Senior Consultant will:
- Deliver training programs to the Company’s customers on Microsoft Dynamics application functionality;
- Provide implementation advice and support to the Company’s customers for Microsoft Dynamics application functionality;
- Identify and document customer business requirements to be met by Microsoft Dynamics products;
- Develop functional and detailed design specifications for any modifications required to meet customer requirements that cannot be met by standard Microsoft Dynamics application functionality;
- Develop and maintain project plans and supporting documentation for the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics to meet objectives agreed with the Company’s customers.
- Working across a range of business situations, understanding root cause business problems and demonstrating a strong ability to problem solve;
- Managing senior stakeholder relationships, facilitating workshops, eliciting and communicating requirements;
- Able to provide consulting, advisory, assessment and training services;
- Analysing customers business processes as a precursor to solutions design;
- Conducting a broad range of workshops to a variety of stakeholders;
- Planning data migrations, including analysing data mapping between legacy systems and the new solution;
- Training customers in advanced aspects of product use and administration.
To be successful in this role you must possess the following experience and attributes:
- True business consulting experience;
- Experience and confidence in pre-sales would be beneficial;
- Systems implementation experience i.e. implementing systems into a business; not applications;
- Experience in delivering training to clients and the ability to customise and develop training;
- Strong communication skills in eliciting information and able to talk to business and technical teams;
- Problem solving – ability to discover information, recommend approaches and apply learnings;
- Analysis Skills – analysing, specifying and communicating business, stakeholder and solution requirements;
- Techy and business savvy;
- Facilitate end to end implementations of small-scale development projects;
- Business process mapping and gap analysis experience;
- Stakeholder management, relationship and vendor experience;
- Translate customer requirements and proposed solutions into technical specifications;
- Confident, organised and an excellent communicator;
- Able to work in a fast paced, time driven, delivery-focused environment;
- Curious by nature;
- Creative and entrepreneurial by nature;
- Client Centric;
- Excellent in delivery.